Answer (according to lilacsigil
): Forgive Wesley for starting another virulent plague, then get it on with a Scottish ghost.
I'm wearing my swingy teal coat today, so I'm stealth cosplaying Doctor Crusher. Bring me my hypospray, baby needs a dose of tricordrazine.
Speaking of which, that fandom meme:
1. the character I least understand
2. interactions I enjoyed the most
3. the character who scares me the most
4. the character who is mostly like me
5. hottest looks character
6. one thing I dislike about my fave character
7. one thing I like about my hated character
8. a quote or scene that haunts me
9. a character I wish died but didn’t
10. my ship that never sailed
- Classic Doctor Who
- Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries
- Person of Interest
- Star Trek: TNG
- Imperial Radch
because that's more her wheelhouse than mine.)
- Deep Space Nine
Also, I must preserve the chatlog of the Person of Interest Crab AU. With images. Of crabs. ( Yes, we can AU like champs. If only it was an Olympic sport )
So that happened, and now I will never forget Shaw the pistol shrimp.
2.A song you like with a number in the title
I really like 1,2,3,4 by Feist, but even more, I love this cover by Kiyomi Vella from The Voice Australia (S2). (Also, I am such a sucker for The Voice when the judges get really excited. Is it just me?) ( 1,2,3,4 by Kiyomi Vella )
Also, health FYI: flu vaccines are available in Australia (they were late coming and have been out of stock for a while.) If you're getting one this year, now is the time. If you have a chronic illness that puts you at higher risk of complications from influenza, like asthma, kidney disease, or if you're immunocompromised, you get it for free.
I had the quadrivalent and it gave me no trouble. (lilacsigil
had it too, and her arm looked like it got punched by Shaw the pistol shrimp.)